We do business sustainably
While maintaining your comfort, we try to pay attention to the following sustainability aspects in our accommodation.
- The buildings are insulated all around and fitted with double glazing.
- We keep the property at a constant pleasant temperature.
- Each room can individually regulate the temperature.
- We prefer to dry the laundry outside, in the wind. This also means that you sleep under wonderfully fresh bedding.
- If the weather does not allow drying outside, we use heat pump dryers.
- We use cotton bed linen and towels.
- Where possible, we like to give products to the next destination.
- We have solar panels on the flat roofs of our buildings without adversely affecting the appearance.
- We allow most of the rainwater to drain into the garden.
- We pump up groundwater to water the garden.
- Our showers are comfortable and equipped with water-saving shower heads.
- From a corporate social responsibility point of view, we use the services of a care farm for the maintenance of the garden.
- We separate all waste, plastic, organic waste, paper and residual waste.
- In our welcome brochure we ask our guests to help us with this sustainable endeavor.
We look forward to welcome you in our B&B in Rhenen, the Netherlands!
Surprised by the artistic interior. What a wonderful atmosphere!Susan and Dave Thompson